Vegan Drinks NYC selects an animal-rights-oriented nonprofit organization to benefit every month. As the Vegan Drinks NYC nonprofit beneficiary, an organization gets an opportunity to promote its work to a room of 100+ people, seek donations, encourage attendees to become volunteers, sell merchandise, and run a raffle.
If you represent an organization that would like to be considered as a future beneficiary, please complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page. Preference is given to groups who can send a representative or two to the event. Please note: Organizations selected as beneficiaries must usually wait a period of 12 months before they can come back as a repeat Vegan Drinks NYC beneficiary.
- May 2013: VINE Sanctuary
- Apr 2013: Humane Education Advocates Reaching Teachers (HEART)
- Mar 2013: Darwin Animal Doctors
- Feb 2013: Friends of Animals United New Jersey (FAUN NJ)
- Jan 2013: New York Coalition for Healthy School Food
- Dec 2012: Empty Cages Collective
- Nov 2012: Friends of Animals
- Oct 2012: Rabbit Rescue and Rehab
- Sep 2012: The Vegetarian Resource Group
- Aug 2012: Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary
- Jul 2012: Vegan Outreach
- Jun 2012: Goosewatch NYC
- May 2012: Anjellicle Cats Rescue
- Apr 2012: "Our Planet. Theirs Too."
- Mar 2012: Lotus Elephant Sanctuary
- Feb 2012: Sean Casey Animal Rescue
- Jan 2012: Civil Liberties Defense Center
- Dec 2011: For the Animals Sanctuary
- Nov 2011: Pets for Life NYC program of The Humane Society of the United States
- Oct 2011: Community Solidarity, Inc.
- Sep 2011: Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary
- Aug 2011: Animals Asia
- Jul 2011: Ulster County SPCA
- Jun 2011: Darwin Animal Doctors
- Apr 2011: Mercy for Animals
- Mar 2011: World Vets'Japan Disaster Relief
- Feb 2011: Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- Dec 2010: Food Empowerment Project and New York City Animal Care and Control
- Oct 2010: Ollie's Place
- Jan 2010: Haiti earthquake relief efforts of ARCH & Sodopreca